Coronavirus – HTS (Property & Environment) Ltd – Service Delivery Update
Further to the government’s recent announcement that from 5 November 2020 a second lockdown period commenced until 2 December 2020 and following discussions with Harlow Council, HTS have continued to review Covid-19 risk assessments, safe working practices on social distancing, signage, PPE, start/finish times and welfare and wellbeing facilities in line with the current government, PHE and HSE guidance.
This allows us to continue most of our service delivery in a safe and practicable manner, adhering to risk assessments and government guidance, in order to maintain the safety of Harlow tenants and residents alongside that of HTS and Harlow Council staff.
The key points from these reviews, discussions and the government guidance are:
- Service delivery across R&M and Environmental areas will remain as normal with no changes in hours of work.
- The exception to this is within R&M, where extended/extensive works within tenanted properties will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- As a reminder when operatives work in a tenanted property, tenants should maintain the appropriate level of social distancing and where required will be politely requested to do so. If social distancing is not adhered to the operative may inform their line manager and leave the property and your appointment will be rescheduled
- Capital and Planned (extended/extensive) works within tenanted properties will stop and the focus will be on the delivery of compliance and remedial works, external
- All employees are required to follow the latest government guidelines on hand washing, protection and social distancing i.e. Hands, Face and Space.
- If you or anyone in the property have any of the following symptoms of coronavirus you should advise HTS of this who will cancel and reschedule your appointment, you should self-isolate and book a Coronavirus test:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
We genuinely appreciate your continued patience whilst HTS continues to provide its services, allowing for any further government guidance and Covid-19 impact on this and whilst continuing to have the safety, health and wellbeing of the tenants and residents of Harlow and employees of HTS and Harlow Council at the centre this recovery plan.
Please keep safe and keep well!
On behalf of HTS board and directors