We have a single, simple purpose – to sustainably grow our business with our motivated workforce, delivering the best customer experience in our sector. At the core of our ambition is to build an organisation recognised for its consistent, high quality customer-focused service.
We put a common set of values at the heart of how we do business when we are at our best.
Leadership and Accountability
• We will have a clear vision of where we are going.
• We will consider the needs of the customer, client, employee and community.
• We will accept personal accountability to meet the business needs, improve our processes and help others improve their effectiveness.
• We will value and reward open, honest communication.
• We will consider the customer in all we do.
• We will fulfil the expectations of our customers and employees.
• We will deliver what’s right for the customer.
• We will treat our customers with care, respect and consideration.
Safety and Environment
• We will ensure the protection of people and the environment over competing goals.
• We will recognise, correct and always report potential hazards.
• We will take responsibility for our own safety and for those around us.
• We will help make Harlow a place where people want to live and work.
• Our employees will always be our most valued and valuable asset.
• We will treat everyone fairly, equally and with mutual respect.
• We will recruit and retain the best people to work for us.
• We will build the business from within by developing, promoting and rewarding people in line with their performance.
• We will encourage and promote healthy lifestyles for our employees.
• We will maintain the highest standards for customers, employees, clients and communities.
• We will be accountable for our conduct and decisions.
• We will only make promises that we intend to keep.
• We will avoid any conflicts of interest and operate within the law.
It is the policy of HTS that all of our activities are carried out in accordance with our business management system, which is BS EN IS09001 compliant.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
• We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
• Customer satisfaction remains at the centre of our business
• Customers’ requirements have been fully understood and met
• All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
• We have the skills and resources to fulfil customer requirements
• Staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
• We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
• We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
• A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
• Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business.