Coronavirus – Update 1 April 2020
HTS continues to undertake the following essential/prioritised activities, working in liaison with Harlow Council colleagues:
- Essential building cleaning- prioritised activities
- Bins in public areas – prioritised activities
- Essential fly tip clearances – prioritised activities
- Waste transfer station – prioritised activities
- Emergency fleet back up
- Tree felling – prioritised activities by safety reasons
- Customer Services/Call Centre
- Emergencies repairs only
We will continue to review these services over the coming days and will resource work as required.
With the exception of those employees who are deemed as requiring to provide any of these essential or emergency services, working under government guidelines, ALL other HTS employees are where possible either working from home, sent home under government guidelines on Coronavirus or have been instructed to not attend work for the next 2 weeks by which time the government are expected to provide further instructions or guidelines.
We apologise for any inconvenience to the tenants and residents of Harlow, however, we are in exceptional and unprecedented times and have and will continue to work under government advice or instruction.
If you are a resident or tenant and would like to report an emergency, please contact 01279 446666.
Please keep safe, keep well!
On behalf of HTS board and directors