We have a single, simple purpose – to sustainably grow our business with our motivated workforce, delivering the best customer experience in our sector. At the core of our ambition is to build an organisation recognised for its consistent, high quality customer-focussed service.
We put a common set of values at the heart of how we do business when we are at our best.
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
• To protect our people and the environment over completing goals
• To recognise, correct and always report potential hazards
• To take responsibility for the safety of ourselves and those around us
• To help make Harlow a place where people want to work and live
• To maintain the highest standards for customers, employees, clients and communities
• To be accountable for our conduct and our decisions
• To only make promises we intend to keep
• To avoid conflict of interest and to always operate within the law
• HTS are committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
• To treat everyone fairly, equally and with mutual respect
• To recruit and retain the best people to work with us
• To build the business from within by developing, promoting and rewarding people in line with their performance
• To encourage and promote healthy lifestyles for our employees
LEADERSHIP & ACCOUNTABILITY
• To have a clear vision of where we are going
• To consider the customer, client, employee and community needs when making decisions
• To accept personal accountability to meet business needs, improve processes and help others improve their effectiveness
• To value and reward open and honest communication
• To consider the customer in all we do
• To fulfil the expectations of our customers and employees
• To deliver the right solution for the customer
• To treat customers with care, respect and consideration
It is the policy of HTS that all of our activities are carried out in accordance with our business management system, which is BS EN IS09001 compliant.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains at the centre of our business
- Customer’s requirements have been fully understood and met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil customer requirements
- Staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business.